Slide Show - Images (mostly) from The Illustrated History of Painting

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER FORMAT SLIDE SHOW

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Radio New Zealand Interview with Lynn Freeman


Radio New Zealand's Arts on Sunday - with Lynn Freeman - interviewed me about the Illustrated History of Painting & Nature Morte. Click the blue link for audio.

In yet another tale of art and angst I stopped to buy a chocolate bar ( to forestall low blood sugar ) on the way to the interview. When I came out of the dairy, car wouldn't start. Flagged a fortuitously passing cab ( NYC style) and made it to the station in the nick of time. With the interview finished I caught (good fortune again) a ride from a RNZ staffer who was on his way to AMI stadium (near where my auto had originally crapped out) to buy tickets to the Rugby. In another stroke of good fortune the car started.....