Slide Show - Images (mostly) from The Illustrated History of Painting

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER FORMAT SLIDE SHOW

Saturday, March 20, 2010

If If Andrew Paul Wood Were an Archer He'd be Geena Davis


Andrew is as beautiful as he is accurate in his critical observations. Here's Nature Morte's first review (by APW) on John Hurrell's EyeContact online arts journal - APW's criticism is (as usual) uncannily on target in its assessment of artist's intent but also wide ranging and sophisticated in in elegant free-associative reach. For a town of 300,000 to have someone of his caliber in critical residence is astonishing.

I know, I know my blog entry reads like the worst sort of ass-powdering & I don't give a toss. I've nothing left to prove or live down in life so I'm free to write what I please, whatever the reader's take. And my blog's readership is no doubt tiny.

So, here's a link to the APW piece on Nature Morte and I can only hope that the press the Nature Morte team receive for the rest of the work's run will be as well written, perceptive and gimlet eyed.

http://eyecontactartforum.blogspot.com/2010/03/andrew-paul-wood-calls-in-on-p-room.html