Slide Show - Images (mostly) from The Illustrated History of Painting

CLICK ON IMAGE FOR LARGER FORMAT SLIDE SHOW

Saturday, May 28, 2011

STRANGLING our VOICE ?

Against my better judgment - and in a move that's well above my technological pay-grade - I'm making a sole attempt to start a Facebook page - ARTS VOICE CHRISTCHURCH is it OUR VOICE.

The group toggle is set to open...whatever that means. And I haven't presumptuously added friends. The one friend I did as is a non-art-worlder and he's been roped in because I couldn't start a group on Facebook with just one (me) member.

The page could turn into the sort of ad hominem sewer that typifies internet debate - if that happens I'll simply drive a stake through its little FB heart.

I do welcome vigorous debate (if any) as long as it's grounded (or at least remotely tethered) to rationality.

Bye bye for now.